Monday, February 4, 2008

Just a Quickie!

Just a quickie update while I have a brief moment.

I finished the last quiz in my Medical Terminology Class! Yeah!!!!!!! Just waiting to recieve the final exam and I am on to my transcript production class. I have been producing transcripts for the past five years so hopefully this one will be a quick class, but you never know.

I just updated my flickr account because it was getting oldy and moldy with no pics in there. Here it is:
www.flickr.com/photos/pinkpetuniadesigns/

I am working on two very fun crafty projects for the Craft Mafia meeting this week. I will post photos both on flickr and the blog after the meeting because they are a super secret surprise. We had two challenges for this next meeting. One, to make a gavel for our current president Amy and two, to make a Valentine card or favor. Too much fun. Can't wait to show you.

Paintings will be on my etsy shop as well as my flickr account tonight and I am working on two new ones that I will hopefully finish by next week.

I am having one of those days where I am tying up a bunch of loose ends that I should have gotten to like a month ago. I am feeling very accomplished today in all of my organization. Although, I just realized I have been so busy today I didn't even think about making dinner yet and its now almost 4 pm. Gotta go. Yeah for me in all my organization!

No comments: