Sunday, April 6, 2008

And the Winner is.....................................

Ha Ha! Its all of you! I had five wonderful comments on my Pay-It-Forward Contest and I can't choose just three. Yes, Melissa, even your a winner too! So I will be mailing out five original crafty surprises from Pink Petunia Designs. I am still working on them, so give me about a week or so. I promise they will be great! Thank you for all of the great comments about what you would do to Pay-It-Forward. You are all incredible women with huge hearts. I wish that I could award someone $1,000 so that they could pay-it-forward how they choose, but that's for the big wigs like Oprah to give away. LOL. Winners please send me your name and mailing address to my email at debietrotti@yahoo.com and I will get your prizes to you! Please type in Pink Petunia in the subject line so that it doesn't go in my spam box. Thanks for playing and remember to pay-it-forward again!

No comments: