Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Little Bit of Halloween in April


I dug this out of the trenches. This little painting is one of my Folk Art Primitives that I did last year before Halloween. I did a set of three Halloween paintings each depicting children in costume. The first one I did was a witch that was so cute, I had to give it to my Mom for her October birthday. The other is a ghost that is still in progress; and this one depicts a little girl dressed in a kitty costume and ready to trick or treat. You can check her out on my etsy shop.


Happy 50th blog post to me! I can believe I have posted 50 times!

1 comment:

Kristen Beason said...

Hey!
Thanks for the blog award! I've been really busy in my garden and just saw your post on my blog. I'm on hubby's laptop now, so when I get on my desktop, I'll be sure to add you to my blog list. Congrats on the 50th blog post.

Have a great weekend!
Kristen