Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving







So Thanksgiving was great! I love food and love to eat. I am actually kinda glad it is done. I have managed to pack away an entire pumpkin pie that my Grandma had left for "everyone" as leftovers. Oh yeah, of course I did add whipped cream too! I have included a picture of the piece I had on Turkey Day. I couldn't resist. Who could pass this up? I also took some great pictures of my Mom's table as well as the plates that my Uncle Tom and my husband loaded up on. I couldn't believe the size of them. So I haven't been crafting hardly at all since my Get Made Holiday show. We had a case of strep throat and then I got a cold that turned into a nasty sinus infection. 2 weeks later and I am still fighting it. Today I did bust out with some Christmas tags that I actually started working on last year. What a slacker!!! I also worked on a few little paper covered magnets that are fun. So Christmas is coming but no tree until next weekend. I am so excited.

No comments: