Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Stamp Art Shoppe, Roseville, CA

As you all know I love to craft. I love all the crafts but have always been particularly drawn to papercrafts and stamps. I actually worked in a stamp store in Folsom during college. I sure loved that discount! Today I went to one of my favorite places to shop called The Stamp Art Shoppe in Roseville. The Stamp Art Shoppe offers a wide variety of wonderful rubber stamps, inks, papers and accesories for all of your crafty needs. They also have a huge selection of hard to find Asian themed rubber stamps. Today I just went in for two pieces of cardstock to finish my topiary project and of course ended up with some darling Christmas stamps that were 25% off today as well as Tim Holtz acid free Distress Ink. I have always wanted to try out these inks and it looks perfect for antiquing just about any project. The ladies at The Stamp Art Shoppe told me some great things about the Distress Inks and directed me to http://www.timholtz.com/ which has a really great blog that I will now subscribe to as well as some fun ideas for the holidays. When I come in to shop, they always have fantastic customer service and great ideas. The Stamp Art Shoppe also feature regular classes. I have been lucky enough to take a class there where I learned how to make hot glue into beautiful art necklaces. The class was loads of fun and I can't wait to take another. They display examples of the classes that they offer and they have one that I oggled over called Collage Masterpiece. So cool! So if you are in Roseville and want to take a gander, The Stamp Art Shoppe is located at 1000 Sunrise Avenue, Suite 3B, Roseville, CA 95661. Their website with a list of classes and events is: http://www.thestampartshoppe.com/.

No comments: